Wanna subscribe to my post via RSS Feed?

15 February 2008

The Day has arrived!

Every day comes with its own load of excitements. Few carry good load while few carry bad load. Good or Bad what matters at the end of the day is whether we got through the day unscathed, fullfilled and ready for the next. Positively, waking up early morning to find golden dew drops befriending playful golden rays of Sun, smell the freshness in the air, hear sounds of the chirping birds, the cool breeze, blossoming flowers is so fulfilling. It makes us realize that the Life is full of good things.

Talking of the day, the day after 2 will bring a new excitement to me. This coming Sunday, I will be getting engaged thus ending the days of bachelorship. Currently, I am incapacitated to describe my feelings. I am surely between Happiness and Sadness. Sadness? I am loosing my freedom. I will have to forgo all the good things, for that matter, the bad things too that I was authorized to commit as a bachelor. Happiness? Something new, adventurous, the expectations, and the mystery in having new person in my life.



Striking a balance on this feeling is hard on me. However, if one would ask what best I can do at this point of time, I would choose to move forward and get married. There will be few Life gurus disagreeing, shaking their heads, and warning that I am taking a risk. Contrastingly, I would say, as a mountaineer is excited about the perils which could end his life, yet feel exalted when the peak is conquered, I am excited too.

At the end of the long journey called life, I would feel fulfilled that I did take a plunge just like the masses, what ever the outcome is. There is so much to fear going forward. I have decided to go and it makes me a warrior, not a member of the coward club!



I am sure I will be satisfied down the road, when I have my children, grand children, and whole lot of others. The second life starts now!
Follow Me!











1 comments:

intelligent_bacteria said...

Hey hey...it was a beautiful description of a new morning..I must agree that you are quite good at jotting down your feelings..and I found it very honest...Keep blogging

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Did you like it? Then Share it!

About!

I am a Software Engineer. I blog when awake! My interests are varied, spanning across software, bodybuilding, travel, cooking, reading, and more or less, everything under the Sun. Started blogging as a hobby, currently have multiple blogs on niche topics.

Locations of visitors to this page