Wanna subscribe to my post via RSS Feed?

27 June 2009

Wonderful Tribute to Michael Jackson!

L
oved him. Grew up listening to his songs, watching his dance videos, imitating him and adoring his dance moves. Going to miss Michael Jackson a lot! :-(.Was waiting to watch his forthcoming show in England, felt very sad to hear that he passed way. My personal opinion is, I feel, if you have to die, then die like Jackson. Just look at the way he shook the world even after passing away. The TVs, Papers, websites, people were all screaming his demise, achievement and more. On my personal front, my mind isn't accepting the fact that he is no more. :-) Anyway, instead of being sad and brood his death, we should be happy about the legacy he has left behind. The difference he made amidst us is awesome. Even now, he is making people happier in his death too. People gather in front of Apollo to celebrate and dance to his music in his memory.









0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Did you like it? Then Share it!

About!

I am a Software Engineer. I blog when awake! My interests are varied, spanning across software, bodybuilding, travel, cooking, reading, and more or less, everything under the Sun. Started blogging as a hobby, currently have multiple blogs on niche topics.

Locations of visitors to this page